3 Month Supply contains 13 single use peels
13 Step 1 Peel Pads (1.5 mL / 0.05 fl oz/pad)
13 Step 2 Neutralizer Pads (1.5 mL / 0.05 fl oz/pad)
1. Cleanse face with a gentle, soap-free cleanser.
2. Apply the Step 1 Peel Pad over the entire face, avoiding eye area, lips and any sensitive areas. Then discard pad.
3. Carefully monitor the skin's response by observing any redness or degree of discomfort including stinging, burning and itching.
4. Apply the Step 2 Neutralizer Pad over the entire face after 10 minutes or sooner if you experience redness or discomfort. Avoid eyes and lips. Rinse the face thoroughly with water.
5. Apply a moisturizer.
6. The Perfecting Peel may be used once weekly. Reduce frequency of use if skin becomes irritated. This product can be used in conjunction with a daily regimen of NeoStrata products.
Daily use of sunscreen or sun avoidance is recommended with use of this AHA product and for one week after to minimize the risk of sun sensitivity.
Step 1 Peel Pad Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Arginine, Ammonium Hydroxide.
Step 2 Neutralizer Pad Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycine, Benzalkonium Chloride.
In a clinical study after 2 months of weekly use:*
*Percentage of subjects after use of NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel with a NeoStrata Polyhydroxy Acid skincare regimen.